The Mall

The Student News Site of The Hun School of Princeton

The Mall

The Mall

Hun Review
November 25, 2023
Huns Football Jersey Tradition
Bridging the Gap
November 25, 2023

Hun Review

Sometimes I find myself typing away into a world that doesn’t exist and even during classes, I am constantly daydreaming about a book that I read the night before, or the week before, or the year before. Reading and writing are always at the forefront of my brain, so I decided to put my thoughts to good use and immerse myself in an environment where these thoughts are the norm. If you’re like me, an artist and a dreamer at heart, then signing up for the Hun Review is definitely for you!

Hun Review is starting off the year with a competition held for all students to send in creative artwork or a piece of writing. Don’t have an incentive yet? Well keep listening, because English and Art teachers are giving extra credit for the work that you choose to submit. 

At the end of the trimester, the club will select the winners out of the submissions that follow this competition’s theme of “Utopia and Dystopia.” The winning pieces will be published in the literary magazine, where each page is filled with the emotion that the power of words can evoke and art pieces that reflect the talents of the Hun School. The magazine is a place for every student to fit in; when it comes to art and writing, everyone belongs. The Hun Review is a community that takes pride in sharing their passionate talents with the Hun community and beyond through the impactful pieces that they work so hard to produce.